Overview: IVG 3000 disposable vapes
Before going into suitable IVG (I Vape Good) 3000 alternatives, let’s first have a brief overview of IVG 3000 disposable vapes and why they are so popular.
IVG 3000 vapes are known for several things, including a pencil-like design and fruity flavour variety. However, the disposable vape’s cutting-edge coil technology (hybrid airflow coil) stands out the most for offering a great taste of mesh coils coupled with the durability of cotton coils.
Other notable features/specs include;
- Number of puffs: Up to 3,000
- E-liquid tank: Pre-filled 8ml
- Battery: pre-charged 1,250 mAH battery
- Flavours: 10+ fruity options to choose from
- Nicotine strength: 20 mg/ml (2%)
- Mechanism: draw activation
Worthy IVG 3000 alternatives must offer a matching or better vaping experience and features. So, which disposable vapes can you consider instead of IVG 3000 vapes? Well, here are our picks and why we think they’d be a great addition to your collection.
1. SnowPlus Flex
SnowPlus Flex vapes are great alternatives to IVG 3000 vapes for many reasons, the most notable being;
- The same number of puffs and nicotine strength: Both vapes produce up to 3,000 puffs and have a 20mg/ml (2% nicotine strength), meaning the devices offer the same vape capacity and nicotine hit.
- Similar design: Both vapes have a similar pencil-like design, which makes the SnowPlus Flex vapes as portable as IVG 3000 vapes.
- Colour: In terms of colour and design, the SnowPlus Flex vapes have a sleeker look, they are more fun and colourful, making them perfect for vapers who care about aesthetics.
- Superior features: SnowPlus Flex stands out for having a satin-soft mouthpiece which offers superior lip comfort and a better vaping experience.
- Matching coils/airflow: While IVG 3000 vapes have a coil technology (hybrid airflow) that offers a great taste and the durability of cotton coils, SnowPlus Flex vapes also have a mesh atomizer that guarantees superior and consistent flavour production. What’s more, the coils are high-quality and made to last to the last puff. Both vapes are also draw-activated.
2. Waka SoPro
Vapers should also consider Waka soPro vapes over IVG 3000 vapes for the following reasons;
- More puffs: Waka SoPro vapes are great alternatives to the IVG 3000 for vapers looking for a high-puff capacity disposable vape. You get over thrice the number of puffs with the Waka SoPro having a whopping 10,000 vs. the 3000 puffs for IVG vapes, that’s a clear advantage in terms of puff count, eh?
- Vaping modes: Unlike IVG 3000 vapes which have no vaping modes, Waka soPro vapes have a “standard” and “boost” mode that offers vapers a medium to maximum vapour production experience. The “boost” mode produces twice the amount of vapour and flavour.
- Rechargeable battery: Waka SoPro vapes have rechargeable batteries, meaning you won’t run out of charge before your pre-filled e-liquid is over, regardless of your vaping style. Whereas the IVG 3000 comes with a pre-charged battery.
- LED Notifications: IVG 3000 vapes don’t have any LED indicator lights, while the Waka SoPro vapes have LED indicator lights for battery life and e-liquid level.
– In terms of battery life: the vape slowly flashes green when the battery level is greater than 70%, blue when the battery level is between 30% and 70%, or red when it’s less than 30%. The vape also flashes white when charging, and flashes a consistent green light when fully charged.
– In terms of the e-liquid indicator: Waka SoPro vapes slowly flash white when the e-liquid capacity is greater than 70%, blue when it’s between 30% and 70%, or red when it’s less than 30%. When there’s no e-liquid left, the red LED will flash 10 times.
3. Vice Box disposable vapes
Vice Box disposable vapes are also great IVG alternatives:
- More puffs: While IVG 3000 vapes offer up to 3000 puffs, Vice Box offers twice that (at up to 6000 puffs).
- Adjustable airflow control: Unlike IVG 3000 vapes, Vice Box disposables have adjustable airflow control. The vapes have a control switch (at the bottom) that allows vapers to enjoy custom draw resistance and vapour production that matches personal tastes.
- Same nicotine strength: Vice Box vapes and IVG 3000 vapes have the same nicotine strength at 20 mg/ml (2% nicotine), which means vapers can have the same nicotine hit.
- Mesh coil: IVG 3000 vapes have coil technology made up of mesh coils and the durability of cotton coils. Vice Box vapes also have mesh coils which means the vaping experience is similar enough for users to equally enjoy both devices.
- Same mechanism: Both IVG 3000 vapes and Vice Box vapes are draw-activated. The two types of vapes are, therefore, perfect for vapers who prefer a simple and straightforward vaping experience.
4. Vuse Go XL
Our last IVG 3000 alternative is Vuse Go XL disposable vapes. These vapes can be a great alternative due to the following;
- Sleeker: In terms of design, Vuse Go XL vapes have a sleeker look, perfect for vapers who care about aesthetics.
- Similar design: Both vapes have a similar pencil-like design. Vuse Go XL vapes are as portable as IVG 3000 vapes.
- Similar nicotine strength: Vuse Go XL vapes and IVG 3000 vapes have the same nicotine strength at 20 mg/ml (2%), so vapers can have the same nicotine hit.
- Ample fruity flavours: Vuse Go XL vapes offer 15 delicious fruity flavours, which means a wide and flavourful variety is not only reserved for IVG 3000 vapes.
- Same mechanism: Both Vuse Go XL vapes and IVG 3000 vapes are draw-activated. The two types of vapes are, therefore, perfect for vapers who prefer a simple and straightforward vaping experience of simply puffing to activate their devices as opposed to switching them on/off manually.
In a nutshell, IVG 3000 disposable vapes are a suitable option in many aspects, from offering up to 3000 puffs (which is good by disposable vape standards) to having a long-lasting battery (1250 mAH) and 2% nicotine composition, which is great even for seasoned vapers. However, they are not the best out there. There are clearly many equally great alternatives in the market that give the IVG 3000 a run for its money.
Make sure to follow our professional recommendations and check out the SnowPlus Flex vapes, Waka soPro vapes, Vice Box disposable vapes, and Vuse Go XL disposable vapes at 180 Smoke. You’ll be able to enjoy incredible discounts (up to 25%), a welcome bonus, and other rewards, on top of having the opportunity to find your next favourite vape!
IVG 3000 vs SnowPlus Flex vapes, Vice Box vapes, Waka soPro vapes and Vuse Go XL vapes
|IVG 3000||SnowPlus Flex||Vice Box||Waka soPro||Vuse Go XL|
|Number of puffs||3000 puffs||3000 puffs||6000 puffs||10,000 puffs||1500 puffs|
|E-liquid capacity (pre-filled)||8 ml||6 ml||13 ml||18 ml||4.8 ml|
|Design||Pencil-like||Pencil-like, sleek||Thick, short||Thick, short||Pencil-like, sleek|
|Battery capacity||1250 mAH, pre-charged battery||850 mAH, pre-charged||1000 mAH, rechargeable||850 mAH, rechargeable||800 mAH, pre-charged|
|Nicotine strength||20 mg/ml (2%)||20 mg/ml (2%)||20 mg/ml (2%)||18 mg/ml (1.8%)||20 mg/ml (2%)|
|Mechanism||Puff-activated (Hybrid airflow)||Puff activated||Puff activated||Puff activated, adjustable.||Puff activated|